If you’re someone who gets a laugh out of funny wine sayings and phrases then you will LOVE these Free Wine Glass SVG Files. They are so much fun to use! (And drink out of, lol.) They make the best personalized wine tumblers and are a perfect beginner Cricut/Silhouette project.
Free Funny Wine Saying SVG’s for DIY Wine Tumblers
I made these wine SVG tumblers back in August/September (of last year). I don’t know why I’m so slow when it comes to getting out new content, but these tumblers have brought me so much enjoyment! (Well, maybe its the wine in the tumblers that I’ve been enjoying but, it all works out, lol!)
I don’t think I can name another craft or sewing project that I have used or loved as much as these fun wine tumblers!
There are so many possibilities when it comes to personalized wine glasses. From names to monograms, various plays on wine phrases; I have endless ideas.
I have about 20 of these personalized wine tumblers now and everybody (by everybody, I mean every adult) loves to pick out their favorite glass to use.
For my first set of glasses, I went with funny wine sayings.
You can make these awesome wine tumblers in no time at all! And not only are they fun to use, but they make a great gift and are a great craft to make and sell.
Where to Buy Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Tumblers.
You see these wine tumblers everywhere. They’re so cute, if you are anything like me, you will want to make your own.
Just be sure to look for the glossy finish, the wine sayings will adhere best to the smooth coating.
The downloadable svg file will look like this:
(Don’t click the image for the download link. It is linked below, where it says download the wine sayings here.)
How to Use the Funny Wine Sayings SVG
- These SVG files are compatible with more recent software for both Cricut and Silhouette machines. (I don’t have copies of the old software, so I cannot confirm compatibility.
- Don’t have a cutting machine yet? I had the original Silhouette Cameo for several years and it was great. Last year I switched to the Cricut Maker because of the ease of cutting fabric (plus they sent me the newest one for free.) I am almost certain Silhouette just came out with a comparable machine. You will love either one, I’m sure!
- You can grab the current Silhouette Cameo and its starter kit here on Amazon.
- You can find the Cricut Family of machines here. (They are almost always having some sort of sale on machines and supplies)
- You can use this file to cut out cardstock, vinyl, and heat transfer vinyl.
- Love the idea of using these wine sayings on a tote bag or even on this wine bottle gift bag. (Don’t forget, If you use heat transfer vinyl, you must reverse your design.)
Can I Use These Free Wine Sayings to Create Products To Sell in My Shop?
Yes, you may use my files to create products to sell on a small scale (like a craft fair or small Etsy shop.) If you sell online, I require a link back to this post for credit.
Download the Wine Sayings SVG here.
(Click the word here and you will be taken to the file location in my shop. Don’t worry, it’s free.)
See a few more fun Cricut/Silhouette related projects here:
- Paper Bat Template
- Just Here for the Candy File
- Paper Bookmarks
- Kitty Face Template
- Summer Memory Journal (printable files)
Have fun making your personalized wine tumblers! If you use any of these files be sure to come back and share your finished product by sharing a photo to my facebook page or tagging me on Instagram! (@scatteredmom)
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.