Looks yummy, doesn’t it? Funny thing, I just recently ordered some replacement forks and spoons from Oneida, and how shiny are these new spoons? You can totally see me and the basketball goal reflected in the spoon… (Maybe I should have changed out of my pj bottoms…)
Mac and Cheese Soup w/ Chicken and Broccoli (adapted from Pampered Chef)
- 1 box deluxe type macaroni and cheese (the kind with cheese sauce in a pouch)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped (you can use fresh, just pre-steam it in the microwave)
- 1.5 tsp onion powder OR onion flakes
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can condensed cheddar soup
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- Cook macaroni as directed on package and drain.
- Mix soup, water, onion powder and milk together in a large saucepan, over medium heat until thoroughly combined.
- Add cooked macaroni, cheese sauce from pouch, chicken and broccoli to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: