2017’s Most Popular Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy New year!
When it comes to wrapping up the year, the “top 10” post is one of my favorite activities to do. I love looking back at everything I’ve published throughout the year and reviewing what was successful and what was a flop. I’m almost always surprised! There are recipes and photos that I think are just the best thing ever, but then no one else seemed interested. Then there are posts that I didn’t spend a lot of time on that end up being super popular.
It was my goal to publish at least one recipe a week and I came pretty close with 48 food related posts.
So without further ado, here are the top 10 most popular recipes from 2017 (based on pageviews.)
1. Low Carb / Sugar-free Crustless Cheesecake (in the pressure cooker!)
2. Low Carb Green Chile Enchilada Soup
3. Tips for Creating the Best DIY Popcorn Bar
4. How to Make Perfect Bacon Every Time!
5. 2 Ingredient Coffee Hack You Won’t Believe
7. The Best Spinach Salad! (low carb)
8. The Best Skillet Barbecue and Bacon Baked Beans Recipe Ever!
9. Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli with Udon Noodles
10. Banana Cream Pie Bars with a Pecan Crust
And finally here are 5 more that were so good, I totally broke my diet over them, but just didn’t have the success I thought the would!
1. Blueberry Cheesecake Surprise
2. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
3. Banana Walnut Baked Oatmeal
4. Easy One Pot Meatball Stroganoff Recipe (20 min meal)
my lil missy loved this one so much, we had it 3 times in one week!
5. Sausage and Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe (I even took this one to our Christmas potluck!)
Many of my older popular recipes continued to be popular, you can see past year’s here: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011.
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.