Welcome Back to Inspiration Monday, we are so happy that you are joining us today. Today’s features are the Perfect Sweet Treats for Easter!
Easter is almost here and today’s features are Sweet Treats that will be perfect for Easter Sunday!
(features chosen by Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom)
Also please keep in mind:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.