Welcome!

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Thank you for subscribing; I’m so glad you’re joining the fun!

Three to four times a month, I send out a newsletter stuffed full of crafty sewing projects and delicious recipes for the family.

You’ll get all the brand-new projects, giveaways, and one or two oldies but goodies you probably haven’t seen. (I have over 12 years of sewing, crafts, and recipes to share!)

You might get lost in the patterns, tutorials, recipes, and inspiring ideas you’ll find on our site. So, just to get you started, here are my most popular sewing-related and recipe posts. Have fun browsing!

Readers Favorite Recipes

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

88 Comments

1. Suzie Case says:

Thanks for sharing your crafty ideas with me in Arkansas!
    Love the bracelet idea…. First on my list to do!

2. I’m interested in the Jellyroll quilt pattern.

3. Hi Jamie,Please could i have a templet of your beanie,hat

1. Jamie Sanders says:

Sure just follow the download link the post. It takes you to my shop where you can add the pattern to your cart and check out. It’s free.

4. First time I’ve seen your post. Love all of the items you post especially for beginners.
    Thank You!
    A

5. Love your outfits with the beautiful scarves. I have been known to build an outfit from a scarf! LOL 😆

6. Jackie Johnson says:

I’m looking forward to the template for the square block quilt pattern.

7. Dianne Biscoe says:

I really do appreciate you giving us these patterns. Went to JoAnn’s and could not find the type of nightgown pattern I was after for my granddaughter. I used one of yours last year and added sleeves, Will probably combine a couple of your patterns to make this year’s.
    Thanks again!!

8. Barbara Castille says:

Could you please give the nutritional values for this recipe. We are newly diagnosed Type 2 diabetics trying to follow guidelines as close as we can.

1. Jamie Sanders says:

Which recipe? You left this comment on my welcome page.

9. I would like your free diy rose pincushion pattern please! Thank you!

1. Jamie Sanders says:

I don’t have a rose pincushion pattern. Did you see this in a round up post? ( I’ve done several over the years so I can’t remember what is where.) If so you’ll need to click the link and visit the blog that the pin cushion post is on.

10. Thank you for the easy washcloth directions. I plan on making some for Christmas!
    We are from DFW area but in OKC for work.

Take care!

11. Evelyn l. Walker says:

Thank You. i have 4 boys & 4 girls kids & adults to make this for.

12. I’ve just discovered this site and am really looking forward to “getting lost in it”😂😂

13. Kelley Pratt says:

Re: your question about sending a quilt out to be quilted;
    I have used Missouri Star Quilt Co. several times. Excellent patterns to choose from, wide backing choices or send your own with your top. Reasonable prices for quick turnaround or regular price if you’re not in a hurry. Also you don’t have to have them do the binding. They do an excellent job – worth it!

14. Do you charge for this?

1. Jamie Sanders says:

Charge for what? My sewing patterns? They are free. I make enough to keep everything going with the ads in the posts.

15. Judi Yusko says:

We are going to make your bird seed catcher to keep the area under the feeder tidy. Great, inexpensive idea. Thanks, Judi

16. Annette Lee says:

My daughter showed me your site, very excited to make the zig zag quilt. I live in Durban, South Africa

17. Jane Locke says:

I have to let you know, your patterns are lovely and easy to follow. Also you have the BEST method of downloading the PDF patterns. Others I have tried are terrible and I have wasted so much paper and some I don’t even bother to try as the number of pages is ridiculous! Have been looking for a PJ pattern, have you got one please? Well done great web site.

1. Jamie Sanders says:

Thank you so much! I do not have a pj pattern on its own, but many people use my t-shirt pattern and leggings pattern to make pj’s. (If you add a 2-inch cuff to the sleeves and legs, it makes a perfect pair of pajamas.) I also have a knit nightgown pattern, and the peasant dress makes a great nightie too.

18. Love the sewing and thankyou

19. Thank you so much, I have just used jersey fat quarters to make a skater skirt. An afternoon or less and lovely to have a pattern to make something, useful. Just ready to send to granddaughter.

20. this is an awesome, wonderful site. You are very generous with your time and talent.